First Porno For Sex-Addicted Slag


Release Year: 2017
Studio: PascalsSubSluts
Models: Cat Collar
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

It took an eternity but I eventually bowed to the pleas of our American partners to slap a fresh coat of paint onto the walls of my lounge and tidy it up (a bit). Not that I did it. I got Cat Collar round who specialises in a spot of painting and decorating when she's not spreading her thighs wide for any eager penis pointing her way. Not that can't multitask of course, so not throw in a PSS scene into the mix at the same time? And since she's one of our very favourite girls, why not treat her to two dicks this time?
BAIT BUS - Straight Stud Pounds A Cute Latino Boy Fucked By Two Guards. Straight frat guys fuck for the first time Trent Diesel was one of our earlier. GayCastings - Casey Everett goes to his place to try porn for the first time. Anonymous straight guy fucked for the first stab of this asset I already enjoyed. Virgin missionary boy spreading the good news - first time Hey people... We have got another.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Hence this week's scene in which Pascal's joined by new Johnny-on-the-block Master Aaron as his son — a new one, who I never knew existed, with Cat playing his half-sister and the good Doctor P's daughter. Happy families! Total carnage! Cat loves every second and cums a bunch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 127kbps





File size: 852.9 MB





Comments